Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
$27.99 - $29.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
SBC torque wrenches are preset to the exact torque specs needed for the different fasteners found on Specialized bikes. The ergonomic handles provide a perfect grip. • 45 in-lbf (5.1 Nm) is used on road and MTB 4-bolt stems, Shiv and Shiv TT seat collars, MTB bolt-style collars • 55in-lbf (6.2 Nm) is used on Venge seat collar and round road seat collars • 120 in-lbf (13.5Nm) is used on single bolt seatposts • Preset torque value with a unique spin free design to eliminate the possibility of over torqueing fasteners
White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
- Use to install fork dust seals
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The 15-inch SWB-15 is a forged steel breaker bar with a 3/8-inch square drive head that pivots 180º. Features a long, knurled handle, which is extremely useful when extra leverage is needed to remove stubborn fasteners.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park's Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench is perfect for working on old-style bottom brackets. The HCW-5 is a dual-sided lockring hook spanner, featuring a three-prong side and a single hook side for different style lockrings.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Precision component screwdriver machined to exact standards to ensure a perfect fit on compatible component fasteners. Featuring an ergonomic, CNC machined and hard anodized 6061 aluminum handle.
What's your seatpost size again? Park's Digital Caliper accurately measures seatposts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters, etc. It's a precision instrument built accurate to 0.01mm with a stainless-steel mechanisms and a rugged composite body. The tool’s ability to measure in metric, decimal inch, and fractional inch makes it an indispensable home workshop tool. It features an automatic shut-off and comes with a protective sleeve and the battery.
These shop-quality L-shaped hex wrenches have a genuine Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm) for hard-to-reach bolt heads and a straight tip on the short arm for high-torque applications. The HXS-1.2 includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder and it's hinged for easy access. • Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes • Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit • Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
The BBT-4 is made for the installation and removal of 6-notch SC-S and AC-H cartridge cups used on sealed cartridge bottom brackets. These bottom brackets have six notches around the outside of each cup. The handle of the BBT-4 is vinyl coated for comfort. The major diameter of the tool is nominally 44mm, and the minor diameter 38mm. The BBT-4 is compatible with the following sealed cartridge bottom brackets: • Campagnolo Veloce • Xenon • Mirage • Daytona • Avanti
The F15 Tool is a versatile, compact trailmate with lots of tools and user-friendly features that make it stand out from the crowd of other mini-tools on the market. Details - The F15 multitool is a minimalist, yet fully capable device ready for a variety of riding disciplines. - Its sleek, magnetic case not only stores its contents compactly, but also serves as a handle for its 15 tools, including a chain breaker. - The tool case also comes equipped with a built-in bottle opener for those post-ride refreshments. Specs - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Chain Tool Compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Spoke Wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 164g
Jagwire's Pad Press Plus is a handy tool that makes removing and installing cartridge brake pads quick and precise. The holder and lever action makes it easy to hold the brake shoes while you push out the pad inserts and press in the replacements. And you can bolt this fine tool to a workbench with the included screws to make the job even easier.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Page 1 of 12 Next page