- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
$134.99 - $145.00
Chris King led the threadless headset revolution with their NoThreadSet. This iconic, incredibly durable piece of equipment embodies the limitless potential found in simple, high-quality design. Equally appropriate on your road or mountain bike, the NoThreadSet has been ridden to World Cup titles on the trail and to victory at the Tour de France. Featuring precision-machined aluminum cups, King's own in-house stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel base plate, and all ten Chris King colors, each headset is a statement piece that will likely outlast your bike! This model fits bikes with a non-tapered 1-inch headtube and threadless steerer tube.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H8\EC49/40/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 97g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 10 mm • Weight: 130 g
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H15/K|ZS44/30/H4/x • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 15mm • Top Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Material: 7075 • Weight: 95.62g
The FSA Orbit XL-II threadless headset features replaceable sealed cartridge bearings and an AL-7075 crown race. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - Laser etched aluminum top cap
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
Ritchey's Superlogic Zero Press Fit Tapered Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups in tapered head tubes. This slick set features ceramic bearings for the smoothest turns, while the minimal profile keeps your stack height low. It's light, durable, and smooth; you're set.
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30 - Stack: 27.7mm - 110g
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
Cane Creek's AngleSet transforms your ride. It enables an effective head-tube angle adjustment of up to +/- 1-degree so you can fine-tune your mountain bike's front-end handling to best suit your riding style, local terrain and race course. Installation is straightforward because the AngleSet automatically adjust to fit different head tube lengths and angles. All AngleSet headsets have light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups with Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
- Machined aluminum spacers with weight reducing splines, 30% lighter than standard
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Get some of the most precisely machined spacers on the market. Available in lots of fun colors, Chris King's spacer kits include one each of their 25mm, 12mm, 6mm, and 3mm spacers.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 110 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups that are contoured and relieved for even more gram shaving and strength. You also get top-quality split-lip sealed stainless-steel bearings, a carbon-friendly captured compression ring and a dual-sealed crown race and complete upper bearing seal to keep the grease in and the dirt out. What's more, the seals are low-friction to improve steering performance and there are no loose headset parts so maintenance is easy. The 110 comes with an amazing 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty too!
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS49/30/H4/K • Bottom Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 4mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 58g
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - 1-nch option uses a 26.4mm crown race - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4 - 24tpi, EC30/26 - Stack: 35.3mm - 93g
$20.00 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
$165.00 - $170.00
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 7 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Chris King led the threadless headset revolution with their NoThreadSet. This iconic, incredibly durable piece of equipment embodies the limitless potential found in simple, high-quality design. Equally appropriate on your road or mountain bike, the NoThreadSet has been ridden to World Cup titles on the trail, and to victory at the Tour de France. Featuring precision-machined aluminum cups, King's own in-house stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel base plate, and all ten Chris King colors, each headset is a statement piece that will likely outlast your bike!
Got a threaded steerer without spacers or brake hangers? Chris King's GripNut Headset is the choice for you. Ideal for heavy touring and riding over rough terrain, the GripNut features an extra threaded collet that locks the steerer in place, offering incredible holding power and adjustability. It’s also a welcome solution for forks with damaged or undersized threads. The additional collet makes it easy to install a fork that's had its steerer tube cut too short.
Page 1 of 5 Next page