Make fitness resolutions you want to keep.
2021 offers us a fresh start - a new year that we can fill with adventures by bike and healthy fitness habits. Say farewell to the stuffy gym resolutions of years past and enjoy a new bike, new technology, or an indoor cycling studio in the comfort of your own home to kick off a new beginning.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Store Updates
Beginning Monday, May 11th, 2020, facial coverings will be required for in-store shopping.
No mask - no problem. Just call or wave and we'll come outside and help you.
We are still OPEN for business and are ready to help our customers with some changes to our normal operating procedures. We feel that bikes are an excellent tool for exercise, fresh air, and mental wellness. It is also a great was to get outdoors while limiting your exposure to larger groups. Stay healthy, stay active while we ride out these uncertain times.
At the store we are also doing the following:
- wiping store and bike touch points with disinfectant
- providing hand sanitizer at checkout and service counter
- staying home if sick (always the norm) - staff AND customers
- evaluating upcoming group rides based on CDC guidelines
- directing customers to use our rear entrance an automatic door
To help you keep riding, we want to extend some extra services to your home. Need something more? Give us a call!