$28.99 - $39.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$34.00 - $41.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$47.99 - $54.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$25.00 - $39.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$13.99 - $19.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
$395.00 - $410.00
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
$420.00 - $555.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
- Premium CrMo freewheel with 6-pawl, 72-point pickup for instant engagement - 3/32-inch teeth accept 3/32 or 1/8-inch chains. - Thread: 1.37-inch x 24tpi standard R/H threaded
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
SRAM's E-BLOCK shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support. - 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel - Ideal mid-ship motor gear range - Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs - Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts - Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance - The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB - Non XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratio: 11-48t - Recommended Group: EX1 - Cogs: 11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
- CNC CrMo cogs to Fit the DJD-Bush drive rear hub drivers - Size: 1/8-inch
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Offers a lighter weight, compact singlespeed drive - Converts any 8-10sp HG splined cassette hub to Singlespeed - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming hub splines - Cog is CNC machined CrMo, 1/2"x5/64" - Includes: 12t cog, 2 spacers, lockring
$19.95 - $21.95
- CNC machined CrMo 5/64" cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 9sp chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 5/64"
- Non-drilled CrMo 5/64" cog for use with Campagnolo splined cassette hubs - 10mm wide steel cog spline spreads load over greater surface area, preventing cog from deforming alloy freehub spline. 64g (16t)
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
$255.99 - $277.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
$315.00 - $333.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11–25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11–26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11–28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11–30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11–32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
- MODEL NO: CS-M9100-12 - SERIES: XTR M9100 Series - Average weight: 357g (10-45T), 367g (10-51T) - Combination: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45T, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T - Combination name (Group name): 10-45T, 10-51T - Compatible chain: CN-M9100 - Speeds: 12-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HYPERGLIDE
Page 1 of 5 Next page