CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Full-carbon, 50mm deep tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics. Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Product details - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
If you had to choose just one wheel, the 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher should be your choice. With the depth and shape proven in all conditions, it’s the all-around performer and the standard by which all other wheels are measured. Its 58mm rim depth is a classic that has carried athletes to victory in every kind of event and situation – every triathlon distance, breakaways, field sprints, and hilly finishes. At the center of the 404 Firecrest is Zipp’s 77/177 hubset with best-in-class durability, bearing protection with no pre-load adjustment needed. The result is improved braking (Showstopper), aero performance, stiffness, durability, simplicity, and versatility. - New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance - ABLC SawTooth dimples pattern - Showstopper brake track - 10- or 11- speed compatible - XDR option - Handcrafted in the USA
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
The Deadbolt Thru-Axles feature the classic-looking Salsa lever and can be adjusted to return to the desired position when properly tightened. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Light enough for race day, strong enough for daily use, Easton's EA90 SLX are brilliant wheels designed to make you faster. They feature feathery light aluminum rims that are tubeless tire capable for increased traction, cornering, and reduced chance of flats. They're laced to Easton's Echo hubs and hand built with Sapim double-butted spokes for world-class ride quality and durability. These sweet hoops get up to speed in a flash, handle beautifully, and will have you soaring up climbs faster than ever.
When the pace goes from hard to ridiculous, you'll be glad you have Easton's EC90 Aero 55 wheels mounted to your steed. These carbon wonders boast 55mm-deep tubular rims with Easton's Phantom profile to provide an extreme aerodynamic advantage no matter which way the wind blows. They're light too, so you can throw down with authority on the climbs. Plus, they feature smooth Echo hubs that provide a virtually frictionless ride. And, the EC90s are hand built with bladed Sapim spokes for that extra touch of fast that's perfect for when the pace ratchets up to ridiculous.
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubular wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - Responsive acceleration - Wide section rim - Carbon laminate rim
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano 7 - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-RM30-7 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101 - Skewers Included Yes
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 602 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 600g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 695g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 738g
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookess disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with striaght pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 737g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookless disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 765g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
The Cosmic name represents that perfect balance between aerodynamics and weight. It’s about producing more speed on the flats while minimizing weight for the climbs. This all-new Cosmic Elite takes those qualities to the next level with Mavic's UST Tubeless Road Technology. Removing the tube reduces friction and allows you to run lower tire pressures with less worries about punctures. That makes it both faster and smoother, even on rough roads. It’s also engineered specifically for disc brakes, with steel-bladed straight-pull spokes that are stronger than traditional J-bend spokes, which are connected to Mavic's strongest hub platform running on smooth QRM bearings. Mavic's extensive wind tunnel testing led us to create a 30mm deep rim that optimizes aero performance and improves stability in crosswinds. The thickness of the rim wall is carefully tuned to hit the sweet spot between stiffness, strength and weight. Pedaling torque is efficiently transferred with Mavic's FTS-L freewheel system—light, smooth, stiff and easy to service. This hub easily converts from Shimano/SRAM to Campagnolo cassette. The Cosmic Elite Disc comes with Mavic's Yksion Pro UST tires, which deliver a very low rolling resistance to further enhance the efficiency of these wheels.
Page 1 of 41 Next page