When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- 15mm pedal wrench with 14mm and 15mm box end wrenches for crank fixing bolts and axle nuts - Heat-treated CrMo steel with Kraton grip for added comfort
Page 1 of 30 Next page