Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike. and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure.
Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more.
- This axle is specifically designed to fit the 142/148 hub standard Surly MDS or Gnot Boost bikes.
- The derailleur end of our axle is internally threaded and will use the bolt from your stock Surly axle. The disc brake side of our axle has an engineered mount for your trailer hitch. That mount has been permanently attached to the axle.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability.
- The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. The threads are M10x1 (metric).
- Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not.
- No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
|Black / 151/157 x 12mm||602150468114||KID218|
|Black / 186 x 12mm||602150468121||KID219|