- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Whether it's a custom build or just a replacement, these hubs are the foundation for a high-quality wheelset. Product details - Rapid Drive 54 hub quickly and efficiently transfers effort into forward momentum - Wheels are upgradeable to 108 points of instant engagement - Bontrager rear hub for use with 148mm dropouts - Flange diameter: 58mm - NDS flange offset: 35.5mm - DS flange offset: 21.5mm - 28 hole, 6-bolt rotor
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
The Shimano HB-MT900-B front hub for Center Lock disc brakes provides faster acceleration by reducing inertia and weight.
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
R45D hubs combine our low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the superior responsiveness of our RingDrive engagement system when you put the power down. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use