Parts & Accessories
- Each box contains 20 patch kits - Each kit contains 6x Glueless Patches (0.98''), 1x Sandpaper - Travel Size—Can be kept inside a jersey pocket, tool bottle or saddle bag!
- Puncture protection for inner tubes - Suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Seal multiple punctures up to 4mm - Lasts the life of the inner tube - Non-hazardous, water soluble, and contains corrosion inhibitors
Laugh in the face of punctures with Muc-Off's super lightweight inner tube sealant! The No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is easy-to-install, and the cutting edge molecules seal holes in tubes of up to 4mm, ensuring that your ride is uninterrupted. - Proprietary water-based non-hazardous formula developed specifically for use with inner tubes - Compatible with a wide range of tube sizes and bikes - suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Works on multiple punctures - Lasts the life of the inner tube/tire - Contains cutting-edge molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively; seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
$12.99 - $39.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
Tubeless repair kit from Muc-Off.
A ride-saving tool that’s hidden in your bar-ends. Don’t let pesky punctures ruin all the fun! When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that’s cleverly stored inside your bar ends! The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road, and gravel handlebar sizes, and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride. Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tire worms, and a trimming knife. HIGHLIGHTS: - Screws into bars using just a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant - CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with an 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms) WHAT'S INCLUDED: - Supplied as a pair - 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool - 1 x knife trimming tool - Supplied with 5 x thin tyre worms, 5 x medium tyre worms & 5 x thick tire worms
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
Page 1 of 1