SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
Page 1 of 1