Every year the Cedar Valley sees thousands of visitors. Experiencing the trails and city on a bike is a great way to spend some time in between those business meetings, get away from the family reunion for a bit, or just get some good old fashioned exercise. Live in the area but don't have a bike? We can help with that as well.
Our standard rental bike is a Sirrus Sport or Vita Sport fitness hybrid bike and includes a helmet. Additional styles of bikes may be found on our Pre-Owned bike page but are subject to availability at time of rental.
- 2 hour - $12
- 4 hour - $18
- 24 hour - $30
- extended day rates available
Premium Rates: *
- e-Bike - $45/day or $80/3 days
- Recumbent trike - $45/day or $80/3 days
- Fat Tire - $45/day or $80/3 days
- Recumbent e-trike - unavailable
Not sure of where you want to go? Afraid you might get lost? Be sure to download the Cedar Valley MApp App before heading out!
* Special notes:
- road bikes, if any, not available for rent during the week of Ragbrai
- rates may apply to the purchase of a new bike, please ask for details