Parts & Accessories
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
Choose the Hope Crankset Spider you need for the chainring combination you want. - Interchangeable and replaceable on Hope Cranksets - Single chainring model for use with a single 104BCD chainring with or without bashguard - Double chainring model for use with a 64/104BCD double chainring setup - Allows installation of bashguard on outer position
$5.99 - $7.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
- Super-light, dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate without direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Includes two dual-position lower rollers, one for stand-alone use, the other is compatible with 32t, 36t and 40t - Turbocharger bashguards (sold separately) for optional bash protection - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - BB mount guides are chainline-specific for standard cranks - 95g - Range: 32-40t
$33.99 - $49.99
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - Available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications - BCD: 104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 1x
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
$19.99 - $21.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Whether you're looking to take your training to the next level or you simply want a better way to measure energy expenditure, a power meter is your best bet. And, the Power Cranks Ultegra Upgrade Kit is no exception. With our lightweight power sensors on a Shimano Ultegra crankarm, it's the perfect way to enter the power meter game. The development of Power Cranks began with our Human Performance Team looking at riders in realistic scenarios on the bike. Historically, power meters have been validated by two different methods—one is by measuring the produced torque by applying a static, linear load to a crank arm or chainring, while the second uses a power generating motor to pedal the bike. Well, cycling is neither static nor linear, and humans apply power much differently than a machine. So, we found that neither of these methods answer the "real-world" accuracy question. To get the best test for accuracy, in all types of riding scenarios, we built our own cycling treadmill, the WinMill, to measure power output to a known truth. This new benchmark lets us evaluate accuracy under all riding conditions—seated versus standing, various power and cadence levels, different weights, and carrying various types of gear. This data acquisition process is our gold-standard for testing power meters, and through our testing and external validation from the Locomotion lab in Boulder, Colorado, Power Cranks have been proven to have the highest accuracy in real world scenarios (+/- 1.5%). The Power Cranks are also easy to live with, with class-leading temperature compensation firmware and waterproof enclosures. Calibration is only required during seasonal-type fluctuations in temperature, and the included wrench makes battery swaps a breeze. - -/+ 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO. - Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices. - Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app (iOS and Android versions available). - Shimano 8000 generation Ultegra left-side power measurement. - Right crank arm and chainring NOT included.
- 3/8" thick Lexan for lightweight protection - Includes (4) 15mm male chainring bolts
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Seat Tube mounted versions use first generation (V1) upper guides - CX model is only compatible with two-ring, road crank chainlines - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
- SO-2995: hex-type steel crank fixing bolt set with integrated plastic dust cap
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
The North Shore Billet 1×11 Spider replaces the removable chain ring spider so that you can run a SRAM XX1 chain ring on Truvativ X0, X01, X1, X9, GX, S2210, and S1400 cranks. There are no mounting holes for the granny ring and the single ring’s position is designed to give a better chain line throughout the entire gear range. The chain ring tabs accept an optional rock ring for All Mountain or Enduro riding.
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Wheels Manufacturing FSA PF30 Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to work on Pressfit 30 frames with FSA's PF30 bottom bracket installed. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, install the spindle and cranks. Use our Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr *NOTE: The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
$19.99 - $25.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Page 1 of 5 Next page