$5.00 - $25.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$5.99 - $19.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
$6.49 - $11.99
The Muc-Off All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic lubricant. The unique water repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the toughest of rides. Muc-Off's formula provides lubrication for long-distance, on & off-road riding in all conditions. - Ideal for MTB, Road, Cyclocross and Commuting - Suitable for use in all weather conditions - Added protection against contaminants - Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting - Reduces friction and improves efficiency - Derived from renewable sources - Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats - Pipette system for easy application - Readily Biodegradable* - Integral UV tracer dye - aids accurate application to ensure total protection. *Only contents are readily biodegradable.
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication - Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions - Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds - Ideal for road and off-road
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$6.95 - $18.95
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
$6.99 - $41.99
Finish Line® Dry Lube is the bicycle industry's original and most versatile dry-style chain lubricant. It is formulated with high-performing nano-ceramic boron nitride. This Non-Stick Ceramic Technology is 100% fluoro-free and sets up with a dry ‘wax-like’ film. It attracts less grime and delivers a low coefficient of friction over long re-lubrication intervals. It is ideal for riding on or off-road, in dry, dirty, dusty environments, and also holds up well in wet conditions. Designed for chain applications, it can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Dry Lube delivers optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting excessive amounts of abrasive contaminants. • Formulated with Non-Stick Ceramic Technology • Lowers friction, improves pedaling efficiency, reduces wear • Quickly sets up dry and clean • Minimizes the attraction of abrasive contaminants • Low surface tension easily penetrates chain pins • Biodegradable and 100% fluoro-free
- “New Bike in a Can” - Restore that factory shine - SC1 high gloss coating is specifically formulated to protect and beautify multiple surfaces including plastic, vinyl, rubber and carbon fiber - Water-resistant formulation is safe for use on gloss or matte finishes and makes the clean-up process easier by forming a durable coating that repels mud, dirt and debris
$6.99 - $10.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
Finish Line's Pro Chain Cleaner Rebuild Kit contains all the parts you need to bring your Pro Chain Cleaner (sold separately) back to like-new condition. This kit includes three new brush wheels, new axles, and two new scrubber pads.
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$8.70 - $282.45
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
- The factory standard grease for leading bike and bearing manufacturers that exceeds the unique and demanding requirements of bicycle bearings - Prevents wear and distortion in headsets, hubs, and bottom brackets
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
- Film forming lubricant designed to protect moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in - Shields metal-To-metal contact and offers excellent rust and corrosion protection during long service periods and storage - Formulated with high levels of anti-Wear and extreme pressure additives and surface active chemistry to reduce friction. Two times zinc activates at both high and low operating temps providing unsurpassed protection. Non-Foaming
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- Exclusive 100% synthetic bike chain lube - Special surface active formula reduces rolling resistance of drivetrain and improves shifting performance - Deep chain penetration ensures quiet operation - Waterproof formula protects drivetrain under load and extends chain life
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Page 1 of 5 Next page