We've had tons of questions about our new location.
Here's a list of FAQ's that we've compiled to make your next stop at Bike Tech easy as 1-2-3.
- Where you now located?
- We're now at 217 Washington Street. Basically we moved 1 block south and 1 block east. You can now find us behind City Hall. Here a google map to help out.
- What about parking? You don't have a huge lot out back any more.
- Not a problem, it's actually better than our previous location. The City has been really cooperative to help us create parking that will be great for all types of our customers. We now have 2 hour parking on the east side of the building and 30 minute parking on the south side. One option is great for longer trips into the store to browse, the other, great for that quick drop-off or pickup that doesn't require a lot of time. We are also working towards having a few off street parking options - wait for that in the weeks to come.
- What is the best entrance to bring my bike in?
- The rear entrance - just like the old store. We've got an ADA ramp perfect for customer in wheelchairs, or those bringing a bike in to get serviced. We also have a sliding automatic door so your can concentrate on getting your machine in through the door.
- How much bigger is the new store? What are you going to do with all the space?
- Our new location is about 3 times larger than our previous store. We haven't added 3 times the inventory but have displayed everything in a much more appealing format with ample room for customers and staff to move around during even our busiest hours. We have also added recumbent trikes and will be displaying fitness equipment year round now. And yes, our basement is already full.