Having the right gear is important in making your next bikepacking adventure a success. There are dozens of pack lists online but here are a few general items you'll need to make one of our trips great.
Bicycle Equipment & Apparel
- an appropriate bicycle in good working order. Not sure? Please ask us.
- racks and/or bags to carry stuff. Remember, we don't need the kitchen sink.
- normal riding gear, an extra pair of shorts, a jacket
- GPS, lights, mini-tool, flat fix kit
Camping Gear & Grub
- shelter - tent, tarp, etc. Something to keep the rain & mosquitoes away.
- night gear - sleeping bag, pad, pillow. Something to keep you warm and off the ground.
- cookwear -
- food - simple, simple, simple. We aren't cooking Christmas dinner. Small, easy to cook items with lots of calories and flavor.
Need help with some of the non-bicycle related equipment? Visit the outdoor professionals at CrawDaddy Outdoors. They've got everything you need, except for the bike, to make your next bikepacking trip great.