Cranksgiving is a food drive on two wheels. Part bike ride, part food drive, part scavenger hunt, it has been held annually in Cedar Falls since 2009 and is Iowa longest running Cranksgiving celebration
Bring a bike, a bag, a lock, and about $15-$20 to buy food. All of the items collected at stores will benefit the Northeast Iowa Foodbank and Cedar Bend Humane Society. Every year, we help provide hundreds of needy families with a wealth of food during the week of Thanksgiving.
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016
Registration: Online or 10:30am day of at Mulligan Brick Oven
Start Time: 11:30am SHARPish
Finish Time: 2:00pm
Awards & Fun: 2:30pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to register?
- It's free but you'll need to bring a little money to purchase items to be donated.
- Do I have to ride?
- No, we have an abbreviated list for those of you wishing to do a little running.
- I can't make it. How can I still help?
- No problem. Drop off food items to Bike Tech in the 2 weeks leading up to the event.
- The coveted shirt. How do I get a shirt?
- For 2016, the first 50 people to register online (see left) AND show up to the event will receive a FREE shirt.